Ahh!! Fall is here! Crispy air, falling leaves, and the beginning of 9 months of rain, if you’re here in the PNW. But really, few things are more draining than constant cloud cover. So I put together a collection of favorite things that always put a smile on my face.
1. I had to start out strong with a killer stripe!! I’m loving these Pendleton socks.
2. Sonnet James is my favorite brand, hands down. Their dresses are darling, easy to wear, comfortable and made ethically in the USA!
3. I can’t get over this coat I found at Anthropologie! The strong graphic print pairs well with smaller patterns and is an interesting neutral.
4. Since these wooden watches came on my radar a few years ago, I’ve been in love. It’s rare to find unique watches that cater to both men and women. They make a great gift or a great add-on to any outfit! Jord reached out to me and asked if I wanted one–you better believe I said yes! This company also has killer customer service–one of my main requirements of companies I recommend.
5. Sorel boots–quality, style and versatility. I love it paired here with layers–especially with a dress! Boots are my favorite in the rainy months cause you can just throw those suckers on, keep your feet warm and look good doing it!
6. These earrings are a recent find of mine. Laser-cut leather and wood feels grounded yet graphic.
What are your fall essentials?
Jord sent me a watch to review and share. Opinions are my own.